Eugenia’s facial and body treatments are such unique and luxurious services. She pours her heart into every appointment. It is obvious that she cares a great deal for her clients and wants them to feel good from the inside out. Every appointment I get a bonus life coaching session that fills my cup until the next time I see her. I absolutely love walking across the street to Creekside Gahanna and having lunch at one of the amazing patios by the fountain!
Michele Cook owns Body Ache Escape Massage Center in Pickerington, Ohio. Body Ache Escape specializes in therapeutic medical massage. Read about the Top 6 Day Spas here.
What are the benefits of massage?
- Stress relief: Massage can help reduce stress and anxiety by calming the nervous system and promoting relaxation.
- Improved circulation: Massage helps to improve circulation by increasing oxygen levels in the blood and loosening up tight muscles.
- Pain relief: Massage can help reduce muscle tension and pain associated with headaches, back pain, and other aches and pains.
- Improved range of motion: Massage helps to increase flexibility and range of motion by loosening up tight muscles and tendons.
- Improved sleep: Massage can help reduce stress hormones and help improve quality of sleep.
- Improved immunity: Massage can help to boost the immune system and reduce the risk of illness.
- Improved mental clarity: Massage can help to improve concentration, focus, and mental clarity.